Friday, October 21, 2011

Why Blog My Unqualified Opinion?

As a Big Four auditor I tend to be confined to the same place for extended periods of time and unfortunately this doesn’t go well with my personality (I tend to be on the slightly over-active side of the spectrum). Quite frankly, I was once the kid who got lost from his parents in Disney World because I wanted to find Mickey Mouse myself. As well as the kid who decided to jump off the 2nd floor after watching Superman. Ironically enough, that was also the day I learned about the law of gravity.  I was also the kid who thought he was old enough to drive a jet-ski at the age of 10, but learned I wasn't quite ready.........a fence and a totalled jet-ski later.
Now, although a couple of years have passed from those days, I think very few things have changed that don't come with time. I'm still the same free-flowing, independent person with a wandering mind. I just so happen to work in an environment that is the complete opposite of how I would describe myself......except for the independent part Mr. SEC. I'm always 'independent in fact AND appearance.'
However because I spend many-a-days sitting in a cube/conference room for 10 plus hours, I often find myself analyzing all types of macro and micro issues. This is where this blog fits. Through this medium, I will do my best of funnelling my wandering mind for your amusement/entertainment. I will be addressing all topics relative to me in the world of business, fitness, self improvement, etc, with the sole intention of adding value to your life.
As such, I hope you enjoy My Unqualified Opinion.